Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true. Leon J. Suenes

Monday 25 October 2010

NIGHT ON KOH PANGNAN

On Friday I got my dad to run me over to Koh Pangnan on the jet ski. A guy I just did the course with was over there traveling with his mates. Ended up staying on this little beach that you can only get to by boat or a two hour trek (forgot the name). Spent the day supping shakes, smoking and swimming. At some point we headed off to a club that was a pretty drastic trek through the jungle- and I forgot my shoes- This place was mad fully of the local xpat hippies that more than likely have been stranded there since the 80's. We danced all night- the sun came up at 6ish and that's when it got a little more freaky with all the shroomed-up hippies worshiping and chanting to the sun. I hung around for a few hours then the fear that they were going to commence on some mad cult came and I trekked back to the beach, put my head on the pillow at 9am... The rest of the Dutchies came back an hour later, I woke with a start suddenly sober and very worried about where my camera was, I went for breakfast and found out it was in someones bungalow down the beach, safe and sound, pheww!
Saturday i got a long tail boat back to Samui and crashed out on the couch at about 3pm. Again I just couldn't get to sleep because the dogs kept licking my face so I gave up on the idea of trying to sleep. Ilse called and said they were meeting at six in the morning for a bike ride around the island so I missed the Bolton game, sorted out the bike and went to bed.

No comments: